The Canadian Tax Planner newsletter discusses relevant tax and financial planning issues in a digestible manner for business owners, high-net worth individuals and financial professionals.
Each 5-9 page issue will dig into carefully selected topics to keep you up-to-date on critical tax and financial opportunities and pitfalls.
- 6 Canadian Tax Planner newsletters – January, March, May, July, September, and November
- 4 Canadian Financial Planner newsletters – March, July, September and November
- Subscribers can choose to receive their newsletter via email in a PDF format or in print via Canada Post
- Click here for pricing and policies.
PAST CANADIAN TAX PLANNER TOPICS INCLUDE:
- July 2018 - Assistance With Disabilities
- May 2018 - Saving Tax on Medical Care
- March 2018 - Scientific Research & Experimental Development
- January 2018 - Business or Employment Use of One's Personal Residence
- November 2017 - Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
- September 2017 - Is It Really Tax-Free Income
- July 2017 - Foreign Investments
- May 2017 - Students and Income Tax
- March 2017 - Family Tax Planning
- January 2017 - Travel, Board, and Lodging Allowances
PAST CANADIAN FINANCIAL PLANNER TOPICS INCLUDE:
- July 2018 - Unlocking Home Equity for Seniors
- March 2018 - Maturing an RRSP
- November 2017 - Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
- September 2017 - Deciding How Much Life Insurance to Purchase
- July 2017 - Being an Executor
- March 2017 - Alternative Investments