The Canadian Tax Planner newsletter discusses relevant tax and financial planning issues in a digestible manner for business owners, high-net worth individuals and financial professionals.
Each 5-9 page issue will dig into carefully selected topics to keep you up-to-date on critical tax and financial opportunities and pitfalls.
- 6 Canadian Tax Planner newsletters – January, March, May, July, September, and November
- 4 Canadian Financial Planner newsletters – March, July, September and November
- Subscribers can choose to receive their newsletter via email in a PDF format or in print via Canada Post
- Click here for pricing and policies.
PAST CANADIAN TAX PLANNER TOPICS INCLUDE:
- March 2017 - Family Tax Planning
- January 2017 - Travel, Board, and Lodging Allowances
- November 2016 - Tax Planning for Losses – Personal Considerations
- September 2016 - The Small Business Deduction - PART 2
- July 2016 - The Small Business Deduction
- May 2016 - Tax Benefits of Having Children
- March 2016 - Getting Charitable
PAST CANADIAN FINANCIAL PLANNER TOPICS INCLUDE:
- March 2017 - Alternative Investments
- November 2016 - Robo-Advisors
- September 2016 - Saving for a Child’s Education
- July 2016 - Caregiving for Elderly Parents
- March 2016 - Helping Children to Purchase a Home
- November 2015 - Deciding How Much to Save for Retirement