Manu has over 15 years of experience working in public practice with both mid-size and large, multi- national, CA firms. Manu provides specialized services in tax consulting and compliance. He has an unparalleled expertise in corporate reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, estate planning, employee and executive compensation, cross-border taxation, and SR&ED tax credits. In addition, he also does personal and corporate tax planning for owner/managers.
Manu has written extensively for the Canadian Tax Foundation, CA and CGA Magazines on several taxation subjects. His Master of Taxation thesis was awarded the top prize in his class, and was subsequently published in the Canadian Tax Journal. Manu has taught taxation for the Institutes of Chartered Accountants and Certified General Accountants of Ontario, Quebec as well as the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. He has also taught taxation to the Certified General Accountants of Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia and the Regina District Society, Canadian Tax Foundation, PD Consortium and AJAG Professional Development.
- Corporate Reorganization
- Estate Planning — General Advisory and Compliance
- Private Companies — General Advisory and Compliance
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development
- Lunch and Learn: Journal Entries - Tips and Traps for the Practitioner, Archived March 2017
- Lunch and Learn: To Dividend or Not To Dividend – Selected Issues, Archived March 2017
- Lunch and Learn: Graduated Rate Estates: An Introduction (archived September 2016)
- Lunch and Learn: Shareholder Appropriations (Loans and Benefits) (archived August 2016)
Connect with Manu - Email