Paul is a tax partner with Fillmore Riley LLP in Winnipeg, Manitoba. He has been practicing law since 2002 and has a focus on tax disputes (audits, objections, appeals, rectification/rescission, etc.) and commercial litigation. He has appeared before the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench and Court of Appeal, as well as the Tax Court of Canada and the Federal Court of Appeal.
Paul has presented numerous times to the Manitoba Bar Association, Canadian Tax Foundation, Institute of Chartered Accountants and Video Tax News.
- Dispute Resolution — Objections and Appeals
- Dispute Resolution — Litigation
- Dispute Resolution — CRA Audit Management
- Dispute Resolution — General
- Dispute Resolution — Collections
- Lunch and Learn: Tax Disputes, Archived March 2017
- Presented at Tax Update 2016 , Winnipeg
- Web Tip: Voluntary Disclosures - Current State of Affairs
- Web Tip: Canadian Tax Foundation – Prairie Provinces 2016 Conference: Dispute Resolution
- Web Tip: CRA Issued Warrants: Accountant's 5 "R" Action Plan
- Presented at Tax Update 2015 , Winnipeg
Connect with Paul - Email