MAJOR CHANGES EXPECTED AGAIN THIS YEAR!
Every year Canadians eagerly anticipate the release of the Federal Budget. 2018 will be no exception.
Invest in your clients!
The Video Tax News 2018 Federal Budget Commentary is a brandable publication for you to distribute to your clients. Subscribe to this publication to let your clients know how the Federal Budget will impact them.
Inform your clients of implications, planning and practical points to consider.
The Video Tax News Editorial Board uses their specialized tax knowledge and experience to pull the most critical and practical tax updates from the Federal Budget for owner/managers and high-net worth individuals. Subscribers have permission (and are encouraged) to share it with all their clients.
Expect a concise and practical newsletter that you will be proud to distribute!
FAX OR MAIL
Click here to download and print our fillable PDF brochure.
1-year (single issue) $218
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Save $20 by subscribing before
February 16, 2018 @ 4:30PM MST.
HOW IT WORKs?
- The 2018 Federal Budget Commentary is posted on the Members Portal in both Word and PDF within 24 hours of the budget release.
- You are encouraged to brand it with your firm's logo/letterhead/branding and distribute to your clients.
- Distribution can be via email, posting on your website, social media, mail, or however you connect with your clients.
Download a partial sample of the Commentary on the 2017 Federal Budget.
Terms and Conditions
- Notice of cancellation must be received in writing 1 week prior to the release of the Budget and is subject to a $50 administration fee. Cancellations made later than this date will not receive a refund.
- The Written Newsletter will be posted on the Members Portal in .pdf format (Adobe Acrobat) and .doc (Word).
- The Written Newsletter may be duplicated and distributed without limit to all direct clients of the purchaser with no requirement to include an acknowledgement to Video Tax News.
- Pending the material is branded with your company information and targeted towards your clients, you are welcome to post Federal Budget Commentary content on your company’s website, blogs, social media profiles, etc.
- Subscription use is permitted for one location; one firm only.
- Not available to associations and study groups.
- The disclaimer on the last page of each newsletter must be included in all distributions.