$198/person or $598/location (course can be viewed by all employees at your firm/location. For this course only, we are encouraging you to invite your legal colleagues to attend the viewing as well.)
- Choose if you would like to participate individually or as a location (unlimited amount of participants as long as they are working at one firm/location and/or legal associates.) For this course, only we are encouraging you to invite your legal colleagues to attend the viewing as well.
- Choose your session and register.
- The login information for the seminar portal will be emailed to the individual or group leader by noon MST/MDT the day prior to your seminar session. If you do not receive this, please notify us immediately at 1-877-438-2057 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a location license is purchased, Group Leaders can log in and add users using this link. Please note each added user must currently work at the firm and location that was used when registering.
- In the portal, you will have access to the material which you can download/print, as well as the video to view.
- The portal will be available for the duration of your selected session dates. Registrants may watch the video as many times as required at anytime during these dates. Videos can be paused and/or reversed to take a moment to discuss the issue with your group, to review the material or make notes. Please make sure to allow yourself a minimum of 2 hours during that week to complete the course material.
- Once registrants have completed viewing the seminar, they can complete the quiz. Registrants achieving 70% and higher will be able to print or download a completion certificate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Unique email addresses are required for each registrant. If the attendee does not have an email address, you may use a “placeholder” email. Please note that if “placeholder” email addresses are used they will not receive any email communication.
Name changes may be made at any time prior to the session start date at no charge. Written notice is required by either email (email@example.com) or fax at 1-877-437-4455.
TRANSFER BETWEEN SESSIONS
Session dates can be changed up to 2 days prior to the session start date for a $25 fee. Written notice is required by either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax at 1-877-437-4455.
Notice of cancellation must be received in writing to email@example.com. Cancellation received no more than 7 days prior to the start session will be processed for a $50 fee. No refunds or cancellations received within 7 days of the start of the seminar. Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Unfortunately, there is no refund for registrants that do not attend the seminar for which they are registered including reasons such as missing system requirements or scheduling conflicts.
Once seminar and quiz have been completed with results of 70% or higher, a 2-hour completion certificate will be available for print or download.
CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION
Registrations are confirmed once the registrant receives a confirmation email from Video Tax News. (If you are missing it, please call 1-877-438-2057.)
Please advise us 14 days prior to your seminar date of any special requirements. We will do our best to accommodate.
Discounts must be applied at the time of registration and are not retroactive. If a registrant is not eligible for an applied discount, the balance owing must be paid to confirm registration.
Seminars are intended for accounting and financial professionals and are not open to the general public.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Video Tax News reserves the right to cancel a seminar. Full refunds for impacted registrants will be processed if that decision is made.
To ensure you will be able to view the videos, go to lifeinthetaxlane.ca. If the video works, you are good to go! See below for detailed requirements.
General System Requirements:
Adobe Flash Player 10.0.22+ plug-in • Firefox 1.1+, Internet Explorer 7.0+, Safari 1.0+, Google Chrome, or Opera • Broadband connection with 500+ Kbps (Shaw, Telus, Rogers, etc.)
PC Specific Requirements:
Platform: Windows 2000 or higher with latest updates in-stalled • Processor: 500MHz or faster • RAM: 128MB or more • Video Card: at least 64MB of video memory • Sound Card: at least 16-bit • Windows 8 Consumer Preview does not sup-port YouTube movies and TV shows. Please use the latest stable version of Windows.
Mac Specific Requirements:
Platform:Mac OS X 10.3 or higher with latest updates in-stalled • Processor: 1.83MHz Intel Core Duo or faster • RAM: 128MB or more • Video Card: at least 64MB of video memory • Sound Card: at least 16-bit.