Information gatherers are your first line of defense. Arm staff with the tools to organize, assemble and report information, as well as identify potential issues and planning opportunities. This course will transition the registrant’s theoretical knowledge into practical skills.
Newbies to Ninjas: Corporate Tax is targeted to improve efficiency and accuracy of newer preparers completing corporate tax returns for owner-manager and small businesses. This concise online 2.5-hour topic-by-topic course will have your newer tax preparers preparing Corporate Tax Returns like ninjas!
The end result – A knowledgeable, productive T2 tax preparation team ready for battle!
First registrant: $199
Additional registrants: $99
(Same firm, location, and order form)
Early Bird: Save $15
(Registrations received 15 days prior to seminar)
See Terms and Conditions for more details.
- 1 week access to the Online Course Portal
- 2.5 hours of online video – The video can be stopped and started as many times as needed between the session dates.
- Electronic textbook and appendices (You will need to download and/or print prior to viewing the video.)
- Quick reference guides including a "T2 Checklist - Basic Returns for Small Business"
- Online course quiz
- Professional Development Certificate pending the successful completion of the quiz (2.5 hours)
Complimentary DVD rental for groups of 6 or more (requests must be submitted 21 days prior to the seminar)
- T2 Identification and Information
- Net Income and Taxable Income
- Capital Assets
- Small Business Deduction and associated issues
- Dividends Paid and Received
- Corporate Losses
- Shareholder Activity
- Donations, Internet Business Activities, T1135
- CRA Services/Support
REGISTRANTS WILL LEAVE THIS COURSE WITH A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF:
- Major Corporate Tax Topics — the ins, outs and current trends
- CRA Administrative policy
- How to gather the right information
- The right questions to ask clients
- When to refer certain issues to a manager or partner
- Selected planning considerations
- Operational Best Practices