Registration now open!
Newbies to Ninjas: Corporate Tax is targeted to improve efficiency and accuracy of newer preparers completing corporate tax returns for owner-managed and small Businesses.
This concise online 2.5-hour topic-by-topic course will have your newer tax preparers preparing Corporate Tax Returns like ninjas!
- Information gatherers are your first line of defense. Arm staff with the tools to organize, assemble and report information, as well as identify potential issues and planning opportunities. This course will transition the registrant’s theoretical knowledge into practical skills.
- The end result – A knowledgeable, productive T2 tax preparation team ready for battle!
TIP: This "how-to" course is a standardized way to train your team. The course can be used in conjunction with your firm's presentation of administrative procedures. Focus your attack plan here.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
Save $15 by registering 15 days prior to the seminar.
- 1-week access to the Course Portal
- 2.5 hours of online videos
- Electronic textbook and material
- Online Course Quiz
- Professional Development certificate (2.5 hours) pending successful completion of the quiz
- Complimentary DVD rental for groups of 6 or more (requests must be submitted 21 days prior to the seminar)
- T2 Identification and Information
- Net Income and Taxable Income
- Capital Assets
- Small Business Deduction and associated issues
- Dividends Paid and Received
- Corporate Losses
- Shareholder Activity
- Donations, Internet Business Activities, T1135
- CRA Services/Support
REGISTRANTS WILL LEAVE THIS COURSE WITH A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF:
- Major Corporate Tax Topics — the ins, outs and current trends
- CRA Administrative policy
- How to gather the right information
- The right questions to ask clients
- When to refer certain issues to a manager or partner
- Selected planning considerations
- Operational Best Practices