Information gatherers are your first line of defense. Arm staff with the tools to organize, assemble and report information, as well as identify potential issues and planning opportunities. This course will transition the registrant’s theoretical knowledge into practical skills.
Newbies to Ninjas: Personal Tax is targeted to improve efficiency and accuracy of newer preparers. This concise online 2.5-hour topic-by-topic course will have your newer tax preparers preparing Personal Tax Returns like ninjas!
The end result – A knowledgeable, productive T1 tax preparation team ready for battle!
First registrant: $199
Additional registrants: $99(Same firm, location, and order form)
Early Bird Discount: Save $15 by registering by January 12, 2018.
See Terms and Conditions for more details.
- 1 week access to the Online Course Portal
- 2.5 hours of online video – The video can be stopped and started as many times as needed between the session dates.
- Electronic textbook and appendices (You will need to download and/or print prior to viewing the video.)
- Quick reference guides including a "Personal Income Tax Checklist"
- Online course quiz
- Professional Development Certificate pending the successful completion of the quiz (2.5 hours)
New this year! Register 6 or more participants:
A complimentary registration will be provided for a group moderator available 7 days prior to the session start date.
Request must be submitted by Jan. 26, 2018
- Employment Income
- Business and Professional Income
- Investment Income
- Rental Property
- Capital Gains
- Tax Credits and Deductions
TIP: This "how-to" course is a standardized way to train your team. The course can be used in conjunction with your firm's presentation of administrative procedures. Focus your attack plan here.
Who should attend?
Newer preparers* who would like to turn theoretical knowledge into
*Some basic knowledge of Personal Tax is recommended.
REGISTRANTS WILL LEAVE THIS COURSE WITH A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF:
- Major Corporate Tax Topics — the ins, outs and current trends
- CRA Administrative policy
- How to gather the right information
- The right questions to ask clients
- When to refer certain issues to a manager or partner
- Selected planning considerations
- Operational Best Practices