Start the Personal Tax Season off right!
Are you an accountant or financial professional involved in the planning, preparation or review of personal tax returns?
Join Video Tax News and thousands of accounting and tax professionals across Canada at Personal Tax Update 2018 to discuss new trends, current issues, hot topics and practical tips!
LIVE and ONLINE sessions available.
After this fast-paced seminar you will know about the most recent developments related to:
- Tax Credits and Calculations
- Deceased Taxpayers
- Additional Tax Planning Tips
- Web Tips
- Impact of Recent Business Tax Change Proposals on Individuals
- Remuneration of the Owner/Manager
- CRA Administration and Penalties, EFILE
- Employment, Property, Rental and Business Income
- Capital Gains and Losses
- Capital Cost Allowance
- Other Income and Deductions
Discover which date and location is right for you!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Save $20 by registering before December 1, 2017 @ 4:30PM MST.
Who Should Attend?
All accountants and other financial professionals involved in the planning, preparation and review of personal tax returns.
- An intense day of practical tax updates, planning opportunities and other insights presented by Canadian tax specialists
- Over 400 pages of detailed notes provided in both print and electronic versions
- The electronic version of the text includes links to source documents including Technical Interpretations, court cases, articles, etc. Registrants can highlight and make searchable notes for future action. This is a very efficient and effective tool.
- 2017 Personal Income Tax Return Checklist
- Electronic Audience Response System - a voluntary and anonymous voting tool that will provide immediate feedback on trends (live course only)
- Update video plus quiz discussing changes that have occurred since the publication of the textbook (available March 1-31, 2018)
- PD certificate for up to 7.0 hours (see terms and conditions for details)
- Light lunch (live course only)
In select cities, instructors Caitlin and Joseph will be joined by tax specialist, Hugh Neilson FCPA, FCA, TEP.
Click here to see what cities he is scheduled for.