Newbies to Ninjas: Tax courses are targeted to improve efficiency and accuracy of newer preparers completing Personal Tax Returns or Corporate Tax Returns for Owner-Managed and Small Businesses.
These concise online 2.5-hour topic-by-topic course will have your newer tax preparers preparing Personal or Corporate Tax Returns like ninjas!
- Information gatherers are your first line of defense. Arm staff with the tools to organize, assemble and report information, as well as identify potential issues and planning opportunities. This course will transition the registrant’s theoretical knowledge into practical skills.
- The end result – A knowledgeable, productive T2 or T1 tax preparation team ready for battle!
TIP: This "how-to" course is a standardized way to train your team. The course can be used in conjunction with your firm's presentation of administrative procedures. Focus your attack plan here.
REGISTRANTS WILL LEAVE THIS COURSE WITH A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF:
- Major Personal or Corporate Tax Topics — the ins, outs and current trends
- CRA Administrative policy
- How to gather the right information
- The right questions to ask clients
- When to refer certain issues to a manager or partner
- Selected planning considerations
- Operational Best Practices
Learn more About
Sign up for the mailing list to be notified when new sessions are available.