Registration Opens Fall 2018
This 1-day seminar generally runs annually from mid-January to March at 16-18 locations across Canada. 2 online sessions are also available.
Confirmed dates and details will be available mid-October 2018.
Stay in the loop! Sign up for the email list to be notified.
Who Should Attend?
All accountants and other financial professionals involved in the planning, preparation and review of personal tax returns.
After this fast-paced seminar you will know about the most recent developments related to:
- Impact of Recent Business Tax Change Proposals on Individuals
- Remuneration of the Owner/Manager
- CRA Administration and Penalties, EFILE
- Employment, Property, Rental and Business Income
- Capital Gains and Losses
- Capital Cost Allowance
- Other Income and Deductions
- Tax Credits and Calculations
- Deceased Taxpayers
- Additional Tax Planning Tips
- Web Tips
- An intense day of practical tax updates, planning opportunities and other insights presented by Canadian tax specialists
- Over 400 pages of detailed notes provided in both print and electronic versions
- The electronic version of the text includes links to source documents including Technical Interpretations, court cases, articles, etc. Registrants can highlight and make searchable notes for future action. This is a very efficient and effective tool.
- 2018 Personal Income Tax Return Checklist
- Electronic Audience Response System - a voluntary and anonymous voting tool that will provide immediate feedback on trends (live course only)
- Update video plus quiz discussing changes that have occurred since the publication of the textbook
- PD certificate for up to 7.0 hours
- Light lunch (live course only)
Tentative locations for 2019
- Alberta - Calgary, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Lethbridge, Red Deer
- British Columbia - Vancouver Area, Victoria Area
- Ontario - Ajax, Barrie, Hamilton, Kitchener/Waterloo, London, Ottawa, Toronto Area
- Saskatchewan - Saskatoon
- Manitoba - Winnipeg
- Online - 2 sessions