Registration Opens Fall 2017
This 1-day seminar generally runs annually from mid-January to March at 16-18 locations across Canada. 2 online sessions are also available.
Confirmed dates and details will be available mid-October 2017.
Stay in the loop! Sign up for the email list to be notified.
Who Should Attend?
All accountants and other financial professionals involved in the planning, preparation and review of personal tax returns.
Attend the course and discover new trends, current issues, hot topics and practical tips!
- Remuneration of the Owner/Manager
- CRA Administration and Penalties, EFILE
- Employment, Property, Rental and Business Income
- Capital Gains and Losses
- Capital Cost Allowance
- Other Income and Deductions
- Tax Credits and Calculations
- Deceased Taxpayers
- Additional Tax Planning Tips
- Web Tips
- An intense day of practical tax updates, planning opportunities and other insights presented by Canadian tax specialists
- Searchable electronic text in PDF format
- Over 400 pages of detailed notes and interviews with specialists
- Light lunch (live course only)
- Personal Income Tax Return Checklist
- Update video plus quiz discussing changes that have occurred since the publication of the textbook
- PD certificate for up to 7.0 hr
Tentative locations for 2018
- Alberta - Calgary, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Lethbridge, Red Deer
- British Columbia - Vancouver Area, Victoria Area
- Ontario - Ajax, Barrie, Hamilton, Kitchener/Waterloo, London, Ottawa, Toronto Area
- Saskatchewan - Saskatoon
- Manitoba - Winnipeg
- Online - 2 sessions