Join us for the Executive Tax Adventure 2017 in exciting Orlando!
FEE (COURSE ONLY)
Per registrant $1,787 CAD
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Save $60 CAD by registering before June 23, 2017.
Save $300 CAD by booking your hotel accommodations at the Holiday Inn Disney Springs through our Group account. Click here for details.
ELECTRONIC TEXTBOOK ONLY
Save $50 CAD! Opt out of receiving the physical textbook and use the electronic version only. Click here for details.
Add $99 CAD for registrations received after August 1, 2017.
FAX OR MAIL
Limited to the first 75 registrants!
WHY TAKE AN ADVENTURE?
In addition to the past year’s tax changes and their implications, a special discussion on issues impacting both individuals residing in the United States and small businesses doing business in the United States will be included.
This fast-paced and highly detailed course offers hundreds of practical insights and suggestions in a simple and straight-forward manner for the public practitioner.
With consistently high ratings from attendees, you can rest assured that this session will offer you a strong and effective base for the upcoming season of tax planning and compliance.
Recommended for senior accounting, financial and legal practitioners.
- 450+ pages of detailed notes (plus links to source documents)
- Professional Development Certificate - 20 hours
- Live and video interviews by knowledgeable tax specialists
- Integration tables
- Exclusive “Tax Adventure 2017 — Orlando” t-shirt
- Networking Reception on Dec 5. Each registrant is encouraged to bring 1 guest. RSVP by Aug 1.
- Light lunch for all 3 days
- New small business deduction rules; new trust and estate planning rules; planning in the new United States regime; new real estate and principal residence tax rules; remuneration strategies for owner-managers; tax effective remuneration for employees; 2017 federal and provincial budget changes; CRA administrative changes and initiatives; divorce and family changes; buying and selling a business; charities and NPOs; employer/employee issues; United States & international initiatives; partnerships; GST/HST; SR&ED; and various personal tax credits and deductions.
- Special discussion on issues impacting both individuals residing in the United States and small businesses doing business in the United States.