2-year (8 issues): $718
1-year (4 issues): $369
Entrepreneurial accounting firms are always looking for ways to stay in touch and provide added value to their clients. An excellent way to stay connected is using a client newsletter. Writing these newsletters can eat up a lot of your valuable time.
Consider Tax, Tips and Traps as a solution!
The Video Tax News editorial team pulls the most critical and practical tax updates for owner/managers and high-net worth individuals.
The newsletters are released 4 times a year in conjunction with the most crucial tax planning timings - February (before personal tax time), June (before the holidays), September (back to business), and November (year-end tax planning).
Subscribers are encouraged to brand it with your firm's logo/letterhead/branding and distribute to your clients.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 4 Tax, Tips and Traps Newsletters posted on the Members Portal in both Word and PDF by the 15 of January, May, August, and October.
- An Advisor page which will give you the source information to confidently answer inquiries from clients.
- The Personal Tax Planning Checklist will be distributed annually. This checklist is a tool to provide to your clients prior to the Personal Tax Season.
- You are encouraged to brand it with your firm's logo/letterhead/branding and distribute to your clients.
- Distribution can be via email, posting on your website, social media, snail mail, or however you connect with your clients.