Caitlin is a tax specialist dedicated to the education of tax and financial professionals; focusing on personal and corporate tax matters for the owner-managed business person.
As a member of the Video Tax News Editorial Board, Caitlin regularly authors and edits multiple publications and presents courses to thousands of professionals annually. In addition, she authors and presents for various external organizations such as the Canadian Tax Foundation, The Centre for Public Legal Education and several CPA groups.
After spending many years working on numerous private company tax and assurance files at an international accounting firm in Vancouver, B.C., Caitlin has gained a deep appreciation of these areas. To maintain a solid practical base, Caitlin assists small to mid-sized accounting firms with tax matters.
Caitlin has completed CPA Canada’s three-year In-Depth Tax Course. She also holds a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology.
Read Caitlin's latest articles:
- When the Entrepreneur and Tax Man Meet, LawNow, Published March 6, 2018
- Tips and Gratuities – Some Taxing Issues, LawNow, Published April 8, 2016
- Tax Issues for Older Adults, LawNow, Published November 13, 2015
- Independent Contractor or Employee, LawNow, Published January 5, 2015
- Restrictive Covenants: A Summary of the Newly Enacted Rules, Canada Tax Focus, November 2013