The Canadian tax world is always changing. These changes can make a big impact on your client's bottom line. How can you ensure that you are up-to-speed on the most relevant tax changes?
Monthly Tax Update Webinar is the answer!
On a monthly basis, the Video Tax News Editorial Board uses their combined 80+ years of specialized tax experience to distill and decipher 1,000s of pages of tax articles, government releases, court cases, conference materials and other pieces of information into a single concise, understandable, and practical newsletter. This effective summary and flagging mechanism is the most efficient way to ensure that you, your firm, and your clients are fully supported and armed for whatever challenges may be thrown their way.
This is your competitive advantage!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION?
- 24/7 access to the Video Tax News' Portal
- 12 monthly pre-recorded webinars (60 min) detailing the most critical tax updates for busy accounting professionals
- Subscribers can view the videos anytime and as many times as required
- Supplementary detailed notes (approximately 30-40 pages per month)
- Links to source documentations including Technical Interpretations from the CRA, Court Cases, articles and websites
- Ability to search over 4 years of past articles
- Ability to easily share relevant articles with clients and colleagues
- A Monthly Quiz to test you and your staff's knowledge
- Up to 12h PD with downloadable certificate pending the successful completion of the quiz
Excerpt from Monthly Tax Update- October 2017
Discussion on the Proposed Tax Changes
Enjoy this except from the Monthly Tax Update Webinar discussing issues related to the proposed tax changes announced July 18, 2017. Here is the written materials for this excerpt - members.videotax.com/shared_links/1730947658
Click here to see the consultation paper fin.gc.ca/activty/consult/tppc-pfsp-eng.asp