CRA's My Account now linked to My Service Canada Account. Easily switch between tax and other benefit (ex. EI, CPP, OAS).

In “What’s new for the 2017 tax-filing season.” release, CRA noted the following new services:

  • Account alerts – A new service which notifies individuals by email when an address has changed, banking information for direct deposit has changed, or if mail sent by CRA was returned.
  • Link between My Account and My Service Canada Account – Individuals can now access these two accounts through a single sign-in session. When switching between Accounts, users must authorize their SIN to be transmitted to the other department. This service is not available within Represent a Client.

For further information see Video Tax News Monthly Tax Update Newsletter, Issue No. 427