Watch this engaging discussion about using social media as part of small accounting firm's marketing strategy.
Some points to consider:
- Your website is the base! Social media activity should drive back to the website.
- Start with a Social Media tool that you are already familiar with.
- Try creating your own content that will engage viewers. Think about drawing emotion out of the reader. Positive posts have better engagement. Once in a while throw in a controversial post.
- Elevate the exposure of your posts. Ask viewers who connect with your material to share and like the posts.
- Test different streams to see which is right for each post.
- How much time should you invest in creating content? Try an 1.5-2.5 hours per week
- Tools to try - Hootsuite and CoSchedule
- Social Media should not be used for the hard sell. Try a 9 to 10 rule- for every 9 beneficial post, you can ask once for something.
What do you think? Add your tips and tricks below.