Watch this engaging discussion about using social media as part of an accounting firm's marketing strategy.
Some points to consider:
- Social Media is one part of your whole marketing strategy.
- Consider using a 3rd party marketing company to build marketing strategy and tools.
- Social Media activity should engage/educate the general public, enhance brand awareness and facilitate communication with current clients. Does yours?
- Use Social Media to drive traffic back to your website and available resources.
- Engage staff by delegating the management of firm social media accounts. Choose staff carefully as posts must be sincere and well-articulated. Be aware of the facilitator's personal online persona as in the social media world this may become entwined with your firm's brand.
- How often should you post updates? Consider posting at minimum 2x week.
Follow Jonathan Gallo, CA, CPA on LinkedIn.
What do you think? Add your comments below.